Fish Fear Me

Pictures and commentary from the various fishing adventures of my friends, family and I.

Be sure to scroll to the bottom to look for cool fishing related links!

DIALUP USERS: CLICK HERE!

Enjoy

Mike

Monday, May 16, 2005

My Secret Fishing Hole

Here are a few photos of my favorite (and top secret) fishing hole:












Here's my wife Laura warming the fish up for me by hand feeding them:







Ok, confession time! The preceding photos were taken at the Wizard Falls Fish Hatchery near Bend Oregon on a trip we took to the area in '03. These fish are all escapees who are now living quite the sheltered life in the settling pond. One of the fish in there was probably close to 20 pounds!

If you're ever in the area take a look around the place. I've toured quite a few hatchery facilities and this one is among the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Receive email when this page changes


Who Links Here


FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com