Fish Fear Me

Pictures and commentary from the various fishing adventures of my friends, family and I.

Be sure to scroll to the bottom to look for cool fishing related links!

DIALUP USERS: CLICK HERE!

Enjoy

Mike

Monday, May 16, 2005

Old Eagle Lake Shots

An assortment of older pics from Eagle Lake.

Five and a half pound fish from north shore, fall 1997.......



Six pound fish from north shore, fall 1997.....



Four pound fish from Gallatin Marina 1997.....



Catch and release shot from north shore, fall 1997.....



1997 was the golden year for Eagle Lake trout fishing! These pics are just a small sampling of what a great year it was. I caught in excess of 50 fish that fall with at least 15 of them in the 5 pound class or bigger!!!

Catch and release shot from Wildcat Point, fall 2000....

2 Comments:

  • At May 16, 2005 11:35 PM, Blogger OP said…

    Ok Mike, have you caught anything since then? Another interesting blog.

     
  • At May 17, 2005 7:19 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    LOL...I'm just working on archiving my old stuff right now.

    Truthfully though with new fatherhood and such I don't get to fish near as much as I'd like to these days.

    Thanks for stopping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Receive email when this page changes


Who Links Here


FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com