Fish Fear Me

Pictures and commentary from the various fishing adventures of my friends, family and I.

Be sure to scroll to the bottom to look for cool fishing related links!

DIALUP USERS: CLICK HERE!

Enjoy

Mike

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shotoverin 2

I took Jimmy back up to Shotoverin Lake on July 14.

We caught one nice little trout....







As usual, the catfish were biting nicely...





There was only one other fisherman on the lake that day...





I almost got a decent photo of him plying his trade. He was just too far away (and too darn quick) for me and my equipment...





Back to catfishin'....







All in all, it was a great afternoon!

1 Comments:

  • At July 16, 2008 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG JIMMY IS GETTING!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time.....someday I will get back to CA to see you all. Cousin Karen (Cody, WY)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Receive email when this page changes


Who Links Here


FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com